Your L.I.F.E. deserves Love, Inspiration, Fortitude, and an Emergency




Saturday, October 30, 2010

Everything Has Its Place

I’ve always known that it’s best if important things have their own place; passports, tools and so on. What I’ve only recently realized is that really everything should have an exact place, I mean not just on a particular shelf but a precise spot on that shelf. It may seem rather boorish to be so clinical but the alternative is wasted time searching with complete frustration. You have probably wasted months of your life looking for keys, socks, flashlights, and documents. Even worse, you have probably abandoned projects or ventures simply because you couldn’t find vital elements of the project.

Can you pass the following test? Can you get up now and find your keys, wallet, camera, flashlight and passport with your eyes SHUT?

The other advantage of things having their own exact place is that you will realize much more quickly that an item has gone missing.

I pray that this article empowers you to "Get A L.I.F.E."

No comments:

Post a Comment