Your L.I.F.E. deserves Love, Inspiration, Fortitude, and an Emergency




Saturday, October 9, 2010

The 5 Minute Rule

When you are about to abandon a task because you’ve had enough or feel you aren’t getting anywhere or are just bored then try applying the “5 minute Rule”. Say to yourself I will stick at it for just 5 minutes more and then I can give up or take a break.

At the worst you get 5 minutes work done and at the best you will have found a second wind, got focused and become productive.

Remember the other 5 minute rule that we often want to give up a task after 5 minutes; 5 minutes into writing an essay or starting a run that’s the danger time before we’ve warmed to the task before we see any progress, you can use the five-minute rule to help you through this discouraging phase.

I pray that this article empowers you to "Get A L.I.F.E."

No comments:

Post a Comment