Your L.I.F.E. deserves Love, Inspiration, Fortitude, and an Emergency




Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Are You Living Another Person's Life?

I hope not.

How do you want to live your life? What goal do you want to achieve in life? 10 years from now, when you look back, what kind of life will you want to see? Even further, when you look back in your 70s or 80s, what kind of life would you like to see? Will that be a fulfilling life? Or will that be living someone else’s life without ever living yours?

Sadly, many people just live someone else’s life. It means that they live according to what other people say to them or expect of them. Year by year pass and they have no idea where they are going.

When we have clarity about our life, all decisions will be easier to make. We won’t live according to what the trends are or what everyone is doing. We will have firm foundation for every decision we make.

The earlier we get this clarity the better. Why? Because we can never get back the years which have passed. They are gone forever!

Learning about this, I started thinking about my life. I once thought that I may want to pursue an accounting career. Was that really good for me or was I just following the trend? I also thought that after graduating I wanted to work for a big company. But is that what my life should be? Well, I had to re-think those things.

I was afraid that 10 years from now I will look back and see that I have wasted years of my life living someone else’s life.

I pray that this article empowers you to "Get A L.I.F.E."

No comments:

Post a Comment